Business Development Executive
As the world leader in GIS technology, Esri's mapping and spatial analytics software helps our customers solve problems across all sectors of business and government. Our Professional Services Division is the consulting and implementation arm of the company. We break ground in new markets, push the technology envelope, and ultimately deliver transformational solutions to high profile clients worldwide. The Professional Services organization is comprised of nearly 700 talented business and technical professionals who strive everyday to help our users be successful.
You will be a key driver for growth of Professional Services business through application of your enterprise technology knowledge and executive engagement experience in support key customers across a range of industries in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.This role involves global leadership with significant connections with our global business development team, multi-national distributor network, and leadership within Professional Services.
- Partner with software sales executives to capture and close professional services business opportunities within the region. Including contributing to development and implementation of account plans, business capture strategies, engagement approaches and customer value propositions
- Undertake executive-level consulting engagements with targeted enterprise customers to define geospatial strategies to support their business, organization and operational objectives
- Establish, develop, and manage key executive level relationships with colleagues, distributors and Partners to support the effective execution of Professional Services engagements
- Drive the qualify, develop, propose and close process for a broad range of services, programs, and solutions with targeted enterprise account opportunities
- Lead and manage multiple engagements simultaneously from a business portfolio and customer relationship perspective
- Prepare and present high-quality proposals, presentations and reports
- 7+ years of proven experience in selling and implementing complex enterprise software solutions and associated services
- Ability to think strategically and relate well to customers’ executive leadership, senior management and technology experts
- Ability to understand a challenge from multiple perspectives, drive to the bottom of a problem, and lead a team to successful outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to think strategically and relate well to customers’ senior management
- Experience developing productive relationships among multi-national groups, including customers, colleagues, and staff
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, GIS, or other relevant field
- Professional proficiency the English language, both writing and speaking.
- Experience managing or delivering Esri technology-based solutions, such as ArcGIS
- Industry experinece with one or more of the follow Smart Cities, Infastructure, Land Use, Land Administration, Utilties, National Mapping
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Marcella C.Director, Digital Sales
Marcella helps customers understand Esri technology and how it can help them solve their problems. She ensures they choose the right mix of software, services, and training for their specific needs.
Back to top