Business Analyst-Product Licensing
- Redlands, CA
Join our dynamic team and work with analysts, developers, and business users to support Esri product enablement, solve key system-related challenges, and improve existing processes.
- 3+ years of direct work experience as a business analyst supporting mission-critical business applications
- Process-driven analysis skills and background in various requirement discovery methods
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organization boundaries including senior executives
- Proven experience in driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with clients, team members, and management
- Understand technical jargon and possess the ability to communicate it in layman’s terms
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Experience writing and executing test plans
- Experience mentoring team members
- Bachelor’s or higher in any field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top