Business Analyst - Vendor Management
Serve as the primary liaison with vendors that supply services to our Information Systems and Technology (IST) team. You will be accountable for the performance and results of multiple vendors and coordinating vendor-related initiatives.
- Develop relationships with IST’s strategic vendors to stay current with their products and services
- Understand business imperatives of Esri departments; help identify potential vendors and provide strategic purchasing recommendations to support their objectives
- Develop and provide input on Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Quotation (RFQ), and Enterprise License Agreements (ELA); assess results, document recommendations, develop key performance metrics, and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Manage vendor-related budget planning and forecasting, ensuring Esri acquired software, services, and assets are properly licensed and leveraged across the company
- Manage vendor performance according to contractual agreement; coordinate with business stakeholders and Purchasing and Legal departments to establish appropriate service level agreements
- Prepare and maintain all required documentation relating to vendor selection process, contractual and business obligations, and operational processes
- Stay up to date on current market conditions and operational best practices and contribute to negotiations with the goal of sustaining long-term strategic relationships
- Coordinate internal audits on a periodic basis to ensure compliance
- Minimum of 4–5 years of industry experience in vendor management, IT, or a related technology field
- Working knowledge of contractual terms and conditions, including regulatory requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in an environment that values teamwork and collaboration
- Solid understanding of software licensing management principles and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with software enterprise agreements such as the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, Salesforce, and Adobe
- Bachelor’s or higher in business, computer science, or a related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top