Business Analyst - Pardot
Join our dynamic team and work with business colleagues, analysts, and developers to transform and support key business processes.
- Collaborate with business colleagues, working directly with the platform to diagnose and resolve technical issues and implement applications
- Provide user story analysis, assessment, and applicable documents needed to enhance page layouts, workflows, validation rules, user visibility, custom code (Visualforce or Apex), etc.; coordinate with other teams as needed
- Provide business analysis support to design technical solutions to defined business problems
- Provide a test strategy; conduct IST testing and promote changes through our multi-tier environment
- Work on identified user stories as defined and prioritized by the business including enabling new features, supporting process updates, maintaining production systems, and developing new tools to support business needs
- Consider other teams and stakeholders in a shared instance when proposing any solution or making any change
- Participate actively in daily standup, Agile grooming, and other standard meetings
- Assist Esri IST in conducting weekly production deploys, validation, and post-production support to address production defects
- 3+ years of configuration experience in Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of experience in Pardot or an equivalent marketing automation system application
- Salesforce Admin 101 certification, or higher
- Process-driven analysis skills and background in various requirement discovery methods
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organization boundaries including senior executives
- Proven experience in driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with clients, team members, and management
- Understand technical jargon and possess the ability to communicate it in layman’s terms
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, business administration, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Certified Force.com developer, or higher
- Experience developing with Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL
- Pardot Specialist certification
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top