Bring your strong analytical skills to our Technical Support team and work with analysts, developers, and business users to build new solutions, solve problems, and improve existing processes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with team members to analyze information, define and prioritize requirements, evaluate potential solutions, and communicate status and potential project risks to the project manager
- Deliver supporting project artifacts including functional requirements, use cases, business process models, project charters, and business requirements documentation
- Document standard operating processes and procedures
- Administer the Support website
- Develop training for internal and external clients
- Gather metrics and create reports
- Perform testing of application development and validate deployed changes
- Perform post deployment support and troubleshooting
- Author support materials such as user guides, manuals, presentations, and brochures
- Minimum of two years of direct work experience in a business analyst capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, problem solving, and influence
- Ability to identify, research, and understand technical issues
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project)
- Understanding and demonstrated use of UML (Unified Modeling Language) and BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and collaborate effectively with a team
- Proactive, self-starter who likes learning new tools and technologies
- Bachelor’s or higher in business, communications, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Background in marketing, graphics, or web development
- Familiarity with the standards of technical writing
- Experience working with content management applications
- Experience working with customer service or support organizations
- Experience with Linux, NGINX, MySQL and PHP (LEMP) stack and AWS
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Marcella C.Director, Digital Sales
Marcella helps customers understand Esri technology and how it can help them solve their problems. She ensures they choose the right mix of software, services, and training for their specific needs.
Back to top