- Redlands, CA
In 1969 Esri's founder started a company dedicated to making the world a better place through geographic information. Since then, we've grown into the world's leading GIS software company but have never lost sight of that original idea. We make the world a better place by providing our customers with industry leading GIS software products that allow them to use "The Science of Where" to make better decisions, be it in business, education, or government.
Today, you have the opportunity to join our company and our vision as a Build/DevOps Engineer. You'll be directly supporting Esri's software developers by designing and implementing processes, tools, and workflows that constantly strive to make software development simpler, more streamlined, and more intuitive for our software developers.
- Develop tools and scripts for build automation
- Develop and maintain build infrastructure as code
- Oversee continuous integration builds of Esri's flagship products
- Optimize build processes for speed and simplicity
- Support source code management and developer infrastructure
- Debug and fix build-related bugs
- Build and update third-party packages
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently in a challenging environment
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: Python, C++, C#, Java, Rust
- Familiarity with one of the following tools: Git or GitHub
- Bachelor's or higher in computer science or related field
- Software development or DevOps experience
- Experience with UNIX or Linux
- Experience with one of the following tools: Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Visual Studio
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top