Brand Program Manager
Be the expert voice of the Esri brand! In this role, you will plan, coordinate, execute, and monitor our brand marketing program. Partnering with key business stakeholders, you will contribute to the vision for the brand, develop strategies and tactics in support of Esri’s corporate brand, and customize and localize for business unit and geography implementation. You will provide consultation to sector and industry leads to translate corporate messaging into actionable programs that drive measurable results.
The scope of the role requires a broad and deep knowledge of all marketing disciplines including brand strategy, marketing mix management, agency management, creative leadership, matrix team leadership, digital marketing, and social media.
- Create, manage, execute, and measure integrated brand programs, campaigns, and tactics from start to finish by working with sector leads, business development, product marketing, industry marketing, and others to create and disseminate clear, concise, compelling brand messages and programs across the entire customer spectrum
- Work with industry marketing, product marketing, communications, and extended teams to identify program success criteria and use these to anchor program strategies and monitor program execution
- Create program assets including messaging, collateral, digital content, etc. that increase brand equity for defined customer segments
- Be accountable for overall program performance as measured by agreed-upon KPIs by sector and industry marketing leaders
- Manage program lifecycle by identifying, resolving, and escalating project risks and issues hindering delivery of programs
- Track program progress at every step and proactively work with internal and external customers to steer activities in the right direction
- Manage program activity reports and ROI analytics
- Provide a holistic view of the overall project to the organization and all stakeholders
- Work closely with global marketing to ensure alignment with regional goals and streamline distributor adoption and execution
- 10+ years of proven B2C or B2B experience in brand programs and campaigns
- Successful track record creating and executing marketing plans to build a brand
- Experience working with extended teams across an entire organization to build consensus, generate enthusiasm, and present a strategic vision
- Strong technical acumen preferred with the ability to make complex technical concepts simple
- Ability to proficiently communicate across all levels of an organization: user, management, technical, executive, etc.
- Ability to work exceptionally well in a team environment and partner with multiple constituencies
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Bachelor's in marketing, communication, or related major (MBA preferred)
- Highly analytical and possess an exceptional creative eye
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where decisions have to be made quickly, but are rooted in data analysis and past expertise
- Comfortable managing projects within startup-like environment (high growth, ambiguity, limited resources)
- Excellent project and brand management skills
- Capable of understanding complex technical specifications and translate those into value propositions that resonate with the target audience
- Highly organized, strongly self-motivated, ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Highly adaptive and proactive
- Open/direct verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top