Big Data GeoAnalytics Product Engineer
Spatial and tabular data can contain deep insights into how the world works, but detecting patterns and gaining insights can be extremely difficult--especially when using huge datasets. We are looking for someone passionate about helping our users overcome these issues. We want to hear from you if you are interested in improving and expanding on new space-time analysis techniques for big data.
As part of the GeoAnalytics Team, you'll help decide how GIS professionals investigate and analyze their big data. You will help research new methods, test newly developed tools, and present cutting-edge methods to users through documentation and presentations.
- Research and apply cutting-edge methods and technologies in the field of big data and space-time analysis (e.g., Hadoop, data science, Spark, Elasticsearch, machine learning)
- Define user requirements and apply best practices
- Create and execute high-quality test plans
- Document newly developed functionality and processes
- Create and ship quality software by working in an agile, highly interactive, creative team environment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with ArcGIS
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical presenting and interacting with colleagues across organizations
- Proven ability to work in teams
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, GIS, statistics, or related field, depending on position level
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise (Server)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top