Back End Web Developer - ArcGIS StoryMaps
- Redlands, CA
Join our team and build next generation web applications used by millions! You will work to design, build, and run the cloud infrastructure and backend services powering this system, including APIs and data pipelines. We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual with experience developing cloud applications and data pipelines who values automation, testing, and security.
- 1+ year of experience developing cloud infrastructure, backend services, and data pipelines
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Extreme attention to detail
- Working knowledge of all UI/UX stages, such as conceptual, user flows, UI prototypes, HTML/CSS coding, and specs delivery to developers
- Bachelor's in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent (master's or PhD a plus)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top