Utilize your technical abilities and customer service skills to oversee the audiovisual equipment inventory for Esri events.
- Deliver, set up, and install audiovisual equipment in conference rooms and auditoriums on the Esri campus; instruct users on basic equipment operations and ensure presentations are properly staged and operating before leaving
- Provide proper control of equipment inventory by maintaining accurate scheduling records, picking up equipment after use, and conducting periodic inventory audits
- Package, ship, track, and schedule return of audio and video equipment on loan to regional offices or other staff
- Deploy new AV hardware and software
- Support conference room systems and related equipment
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and perform preventive maintenance and a range of repairs to audio/video, video conferencing, and IT-related equipment in conference rooms
- Operate video and audio equipment to record classes, lectures, seminars, or conferences as needed
- Knowledge of various applications of audio and video equipment in varying operational circumstances
- PC and Mac troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand needs of professional staff
- High school diploma or GED plus specific college-level work, vocational training in audiovisual production, or a minimum of two years of directly related experience
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems including general troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and presentation connectivity to audio/video equipment
- Basic knowledge of video conferencing technologies and/or software
- Knowledge of inventory management practices
- Ability to use audio/video equipment to record live events
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top