Assistant Facilities Manager
- Redlands, CA
Our growing company is in need of a responsible individual to inspect, maintain, and repair mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems to ensure optimal operating results. The successful candidate will oversee Esri's facility operations and manage staff, office moves, and janitorial duties, all while remaining in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- New build and remodeling construction experience
- 5+ years of experience in an assistant facilities management position
- Able to read and understand complex electrical, mechanical, and automation systems
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Bachelor’s in facilities management, engineering, or related discipline
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top