Actively participate in the support of Esri’s purchasing activities, including vendor and supplier relationship maintenance and managing purchase orders. You will execute daily tasks and projects with support from buyers and other colleagues. This position has opportunities for growth.
- Procure indirect materials, supplies, services, and equipment as required
- Resolve supplier issues/concerns
- Resolve A/P invoice issues related to purchases
- Accurately and promptly reconcile assigned credit card accounts
- Process purchase orders timely and efficiently
- Maintain positive, effective relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Effectively prioritize workload to achieve optimum efficiencies
- Perform various purchasing tasks as needed
- Professional self-starter capable of working with limited supervision
- Detail-oriented team player
- Superior customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good math and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of work experience in a business environment (e.g., commercial, operations, consumer products)
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Able to interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Proficient skill level in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top