ArcGIS Pro Product Engineer – Imagery
Apply your creativity and analytical skills to help our software products team design and test new remote sensing and imagery user experiences in ArcGIS Pro. In this role, you will work with software developers and product engineers in ensuring that ArcGIS Pro and the ArcGIS Pro Image Analyst extension ship with advanced image exploitation, processing, and analysis capabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to bring GIS and remote sensing closer together through innovative software designs as well as contribute to writing great user documentation, conceptualize and build great demonstrations, and collect user requirements which help drive future releases. This role will also allow you to exercise and grow your development experience with C# or Python.
- Design and test remote sensing and image processing user experiences in ArcGIS Pro
- Design and test innovative imagery capabilities in the ArcGIS Pro Image Analyst extension
- Write great user documentation to articulate new software capabilities
- Design, document, and execute manual checklist testing
- Design, document, and execute acceptance criteria workflows and user scenarios
- Analyze daily test results and report daily quality status
- 2-5 years of ArcGIS experience
- Basic knowledge of GIS and remote sensing
- Experience writing technical user documentation
- Excellent test engineering and problem-solving skills
- Basic development skills using C# or Python
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and contribute to producing quality commercial software
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, computer science, geography, or related field, depending on position level
- 3-5 years of test engineering experience
- Experience with JUnit, CppUnit, Selenium, or other testing frameworks
- Advanced remote sensing, image processing, or photogrammetry knowledge
- Familiarity with raster and imagery data formats
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top