ArcGIS Online Product Engineer for REST API
- Redlands, CA
You’re invited to join a small team of smart, dedicated colleagues who share a common mission: build products that make a difference. The ArcGIS REST API is the powerhouse behind ArcGIS Online, which changes the way we think about geographic data and empowers Esri customers to expand their use of GIS. You’ll contribute to new functionality and perform automation testing on our products, making them more effective for our customers worldwide, and you’ll influence adoption through documentation and compelling samples. Your impact will be far reaching!
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms and services such as Amazon S3, SQS, EC2, and Azure services
- Fundamental understanding of web services including SOAP and REST
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver work within time constraints, in teams and individually
- Ability to understand new technology concepts quickly and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top