ArcGIS Online Product Engineer
- Redlands, CA
Are you looking for a fast-paced, challenging career where you can combine your passion for software development, geographic awareness, and the web? Our ArcGIS Online Team is at the heart of the ArcGIS platform, changing the way we think about geographic data and empowering users to expand the use of GIS. Join our fast-moving, dynamic team and help shape The Science of Where!
- 1+ years of experience in programming, preferably Java
- 1+ years of experience with ArcGIS software or other geospatial technology
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience with software quality assurance testing and Selenium
- Experience maintaining and developing testing frameworks
- Proven ability to deliver work within time constraints, in teams and individually
- Effective organizational, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, GIS or a related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top