ArcGIS Notebooks Product Engineer - ArcGIS Enterprise
- Redlands, CA
Build the next generation of ArcGIS Notebooks in ArcGIS Enterprise, a product delivering state-of-the-art web-based notebooks capability for geospatial data analysis, modeling, and automation.
Our team builds cutting-edge, highly scalable and reliable distributed software for on-premises and the cloud to make maps, geographic information, and analyses available on any device, anywhere, at any time. Our product engineers provide a strong technical voice in the product development process and use the best tools available to build highly reliable, sustained, and evolutionary software.
You will help us design, build, and deliver the next generation of Notebook Server built on micro-services architecture. If you are someone who is passionate about geospatial technologies, have acumen for software quality, have the ability to develop deep understanding of product and customer needs, and can communicate effectively via writing and presentations, this is the place to be!
- 2+ years of industry experience in software testing or software development
- 1+ years working experience with Jupyter Notebooks or relevant academic work
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, or other geospatial technology (1+ years preferred)
- Fundamental understanding of REST web services
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to build and deliver quality software in a team environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with test frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit or Ready API
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Bachelor's or master's in GIS, geography, engineering, computer science, math, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top