ArcGIS for Office
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to help develop an innovative product that brings mapping functionality to Microsoft Office. Our team of talented developers and engineers are building add-ins that work within Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office applications and we need your skills to bring them to the next level where they run on browsers, mobile, enterprise servers, and the cloud.
- Develop software components that follow industry standard design patterns, methodologies, and deployment models
- Build products that integrate mapping technologies and the Esri cloud platform and services
- Work with a highly motivated team to design and develop software products that will be used by a very large number of users and with a wide variety of data
- Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Bachelor's or higher in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Experience with C#
- Experience with debugging tools (Chrome developer tools, etc.)
- Experience with version control (Git abd GitHub)
- Knowledge of Microsoft VSTO
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of design techniques (UML, Entity Relationship Diagramming)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top