- Establish and define customer requirements; translate them into potential product improvements and new software designs
- Fix bugs found through in-house testing as well as those reported by customers
- Write documentation ranging from API reference to sample code to template apps to tutorials
- Support and interact with customers; evaluate feedback and plan for future releases
- Follow how the web and browsers are evolving to ensure customers have the best resources at their disposal
More experienced individuals will:
- Help define the product roadmap and provide leadership to a small team
- Assist with implementation designs
- Experience building web sites
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's or master’s in a STEM field (including social sciences), depending on position level
- Expertise in online mapping and/or data visualization
- Comfortable designing modern web experiences
Please include a link to your online portfolio and/or GitHub profile when applying.
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top