In this role, you will build and support the internal applications that support our training team. The training department is a fast-paced environment that depends on several business technologies to produce course materials.
- Envision, design, and develop internal applications for the training department
- Partner with IST to integrate our interfaces with enterprise business applications
- Work closely with web designers to build scripts and databases for our training website
- Integrate applications with off-the-shelf authoring tools, CMS products, and evaluation tools
- Engage our content staff on requirements gathering for new software
- One year of experience in the job offered or a related occupation
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field of study
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top