Use your years of IT experience to provide technical expertise to the business, grow relationships, and drive customer satisfaction. In this role, you will plan, direct, and coordinate technology projects to ensure goals meet or exceed client’s expectations.
- Perform application implementation and production administration
- Plan, design, and implement complex IT systems and introduce solutions that enable Esri to leverage new technologies which will enhance productivity, reliability, and performance
- Resolve complex issues on our core applications/system; this may include system architecture design, capacity planning, and project management
- Support applications in multiple OS and platforms, in both VM and cloud environments
- Work on problems that are difficult and complex in nature and arrive at solutions independently
- Develop or enhance monitoring for applications
- Lead technical projects and drive to completion
- Perform on-call duties to support critical business processes and emergency situations
- Document all supporting activities
- Articulate technical information and provide it to business leaders and management
- Minimum of five years of systems and application support experience
- Experience with administration of integration tools such as BizTalk, CastIron
- Strong understanding and knowledge of various databases
- Strong experience in various scripting languages
- Five or more years of practical, service-oriented experience in the IT field including experience with Windows, Linux servers
- Familiarity with system administration tools, Open Database Connectivity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate with senior executives
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- Programming experience
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Familiarity with networked/distributed computing concepts, virtualization, and cloud computing
- Familiarity with SalesForce/other Cloud technologies and their integrations
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top