Application Developer - Training Services
In this role, you will build and support the internal applications that support our training team. The Training Department is a fast-paced environment that depends on several business technologies to produce training materials.
- Envision, design, and develop internal applications and system architectures for the Training Department
- Partner with IST to integrate our interfaces with enterprise business applications and security infrastructure
- Integrate applications with off-the-shelf web and print authoring tools, SharePoint, and Learning Content Management System (LCMS) products
- Engage our content staff on requirements gathering for new software
- Build system architectures to support multiple training applications
- 5+ years of experience in Visual C#, .NET, and ASP.NET MVC architecture
- At least 2 years of experience designing application and enterprise system architectures
- 2+ years of experience with HTML, DOM, CSS, event model, and cross-browser development
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server
- At least 1 year of experience using SAML 2.0 or other security standards
- At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft Web API development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of end users in a professional manner
- Client focused and a genuine desire to assist end users and resolve problems
- Bachelor’s in computer science (master's preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile development and SCRUM
- Experience working with high-performance websites
- Experience in a training environment or a commercial software company
- Familiarity with SharePoint integration
- A solid foundation in unit and integration testing
- Familiarity with database and web server maintenance
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top