Application Developer – SharePoint
Join our growing team and use your web development skills to develop and expand Esri’s collaboration applications. This is a challenging opportunity to work with a team of analysts and other developers to solve key business systems-related problems and improve existing processes.
- Design, plan, develop, and implement solutions within the Office 365 portfolio primarily but not limited to SharePoint Online, Teams, Office Web Apps, Flow, and PowerApps
- Work with clients to gather and understand business needs and requirements, document those requirements, and create functional prototypes to address them
- Use your coding and problem-solving skills to develop and support web applications in a fast-paced, high-energy agile team environment
- Develop and review architecture plans
- Coordinate with others across the organization to build fully integrated systems
- Participate in code and security reviews
- Create unit test plans and develop integration tests
- Troubleshoot and resolve varying levels of technical issues
- Ability to apply functional programming principles
- Knowledge of full SDLC and Agile development methodologies, application development life cycle, testing, performance tuning, and debugging
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts
- Understanding and experience with Office 365 features such as Sharepoint Online, Delve, Flow, Power Apps, Groups, Teams, OneDrive for Business, Office Online, Planner, and workflow tools
- Maintain excellent knowledge about existing Microsoft Office 365 and emerging strategies; identify and develop opportunities for their use and drive changes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Graph API, Azure Active Directory, and Azure AD App Registration
- 4+ years hands-on experience in SharePoint development and 2+ years of experience developing and implementing Office 365 based solutions
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS, Angular.io, and Node.js
- Experience with REST APIs
- Strong teamwork and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience with cloud services, specifically AWS and MS Azure
- Strong knowledge in Angular 5+, including routes, views, components, and service injections
- Proficient in asynchronous and scalable service-oriented architectures
- User interface design and usability expertise
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Familiar with SharePoint Framework (SPFX), react JS, and Fabric UI
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top