Analyst Relations Manager
Drive our analyst relations (AR) program to clarify and reinforce the Esri vision and strategy and influence positive industry analyst recommendations. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced analyst relations professional to drive outreach, influence, and visibility of Esri with key industry analysts.
- Devise and champion strategic plans designed to help Esri have greater influence on the industry analyst community, driving short listings, positive reports, research, media references, conference presentation inclusion, etc.
- Establish quarterly AR goals and programs to drive measurable results that support business objectives
- Manage the AR day-to-day activities including all inbound and outbound communication to targeted analysts
- Support internal teams with industry analyst analysis for corporate and product planning, strategy, and awareness
- Work directly with internal briefing program and communications colleagues to support overall corporate objectives and to ensure consistency in messaging and positioning
- Represent Esri at industry trade shows, analyst tours, conferences, and other events
- Share the learnings and feedback with core teams within Esri
- Strong background in AR and corporate communications, including established analyst relationships
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ability to inspire teams, colleagues, and executives
- Understanding and affinity for technology and a motivation to learn product details
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure, managing resources and several projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills
- Minimum of seven years of professional work experience in analyst relations or public relations
- Minimum of three years of analyst relations experience
- Bachelor's or higher
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top