Together, our administrative assistants work hard to gather and communicate relevant information, coordinate requests and approvals, and address general concerns so our regional office employees can support our customers. We invite you to use your organizational skills and attention to detail to provide outstanding administrative support to teams in the Arlington, Virginia office.
- Time is precious, so let’s not waste it. Promptly coordinate daily requests from sales teams including meetings and events, purchase requests, travel arrangements, and registrations for conferences and training classes.
- Help ensure the office is running smoothly. Assist with onsite vendor service visits for office equipment as well as provide onsite meeting coordination and IT support when needed.
- Deliver great service. Manage onboarding and offboarding for new hires, interns, and contractors and partner with HR representatives to handle onsite interview logistics.
- Do you like to stay in touch? Good! We need you to coordinate workflow processes with various divisions in our Southern California headquarters to ensure appropriate handling of team requests.
- Put your thinking cap on. You’ll solve administrative problems by analyzing workflows and identifying creative solutions that are in line with company and division policies and procedures.
- Become a subject matter expert. Respond to employees’ questions about administrative policies, methods, and guidelines. Communicate any updates and changes to management so they can be an expert too.
- Don’t worry about sitting idle. We are a growing company and always have additional opportunities to assist. As a bonus, you can learn a little about GIS along the way!
- 3 years of experience with administrative work involving analysis and recommendations that led to the improvement of administrative procedures, practices, or programs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex department, maintain large databases of information, and interpret policies and guidelines
- Motivation and passion for getting work done in a consistent and thoughtful way, both independently and collaboratively
- Remarkable ability to organize work and meet deadlines while faced with many interruptions and competing priorities
- Refined written and verbal communication skills that provide clear and concise information that can be used in reports and formal correspondence
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, comfort with a variety of online systems, and a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of SAP
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top