With your experience, you will assist leadership in the enablement of team members. Your contributions allow our team to work effectively through the proper allocation of internal resources and efficiently through the coordination of schedules for meetings and events.
Our Professional Services Division plays a crucial role in the innovation of the Esri ArcGIS platform. Our mission is simple yet powerful: 1) enable user success, 2) broaden the impact of GIS, and 3) push our platform to make our technology better.
- Provide administrative support to the department manager and the Professional Services administrative operation
- Be a contributing member of the management support department, a critical team responsible for coordinating administrative support functions across the division
- Facilitate day-to-day office activities including sorting mail, answering phones, making copies, greeting visitors, coordinating appointment needs, and maintaining staff calendars
- Provide administrative support including file creation and maintenance of records; generating correspondence and reports; initiating office purchases such as supplies, classes, and training; and assisting with travel and expense reports
- Support staff by scheduling meetings and preparing logistics including room, supplies, and equipment
- Schedule interviews and provide departmental orientation for new team members
- Perform data entry and maintenance; perform analysis of various department databases using system applications
- Coordinate administrative requests through the approval process, e.g., training, purchasing, office supplies
- Develop reports as requested on group activity, including subcontractor commitments or special issues
- Minimum of three years of recent work history in an administrative field including day-to-day administrative functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite
- Typing speed of 55 words per minute
- Ability to effectively interact with all departments and levels of staff
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top