Use your outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail to manage the day-to-day administration support for Esri’s software engineering team.
- Provide administrative support to the staff members
- Ensure proper implementation of corporate policies and procedures
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Serve as the main point of contact for any questions related to the office, management, and staff
- Oversee office accounting; monitor purchase requisitions and purchase orders, etc.
- Organize and maintain physical and electronic archives
- Organize team events and activities
- Meet and greet visitors and prepare meetings
- Minimum of five years of administrative and/or office management experience
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
- Aptitude to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge and experience in office and data management techniques
- Experience in analyzing data and interpreting policy and guidelines
- A high school diploma
- Bachelor’s in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Ability to travel a minimal amount of time
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top