Do you excel at organization and attention to detail? Use these skills to perform day-to-day activities and keep a variety of projects running smoothly and efficiently. You’ll be working in a fast-paced department supporting internal and external clients.
- Provide administrative support to multiple attorneys, contracts specialists, or managers and their teams
- Schedule meetings and coordinate schedules
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
- Compose, edit, and proofread documents and reports
- Upload contracts and notes into Emptoris for the CLM system and SharePoint databases
- Minimum of three years of recent work history in an administrative field
- Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and SharePoint and typing speed of 55 wpm
- Be a team player and have the ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and departments
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Associate's or similar administrative education (bachelor's preferred)
- Prior experience in the legal or contract management field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top