Accounts Payable Representative
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have previous accounting experience, consider this opening in our Accounting Department.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process 3-way purchase order match for invoices into SAP ERP system
- Provide accurate documentation and records management in accordance to company policy and general accounting practices and principles
- Prepare and process payment of invoices, including check, ACH, and wire transfers
- Research, resolve, and quickly respond to all inquiries
- Perform general office assignments to include copying, scanning, and filing
- A minimum of one year of accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and computer literacy
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and learning skills
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Quick 10 key by touch
- A minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- SAP or similar ERP system experience
- Experience working in a high transaction volume organization
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top