Account Manager - NGA
Apply your knowledge and experience in GEOINT to this challenging position on our federal sales team. You’ll work directly with national intelligence agencies, specifically the NGA, to promote intelligence collection, analysis, sharing, and decision making through the direct application of GIS technology.
- Direct sales and support of Esri software and services to new and existing users
- Business development and capture support related to strategic opportunities, including evaluation of potential partners and teams, bid/no-bid decisions, and proposal strategy and review
- Execute account management strategies designed to facilitate the implementation of mission relevant geospatial solutions within a variety of intelligence organizations
- Leverage industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand complex customer requirements on both an operational and technical level
- Work closely with technical resources to develop custom presentations designed to demonstrate the value of Esri’s enterprise solutions and overall intelligence mission within the NGA
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS addresses key intelligence issues within each customer’s critical mission challenges
- Orchestrate an effective virtual team effort using internal resources and Esri partners as contributors who support a common vision/strategy to achieve the goals of the customer and Esri
- Direct work-related experience in or with an element of and familiarity with the organizations and operations of the US Intelligence Community (IC), specifically the NGA
- Familiarity with the Request for Proposal (RFP)/Request for Information (RFI) process
- Understanding of federal budget cycles and processes, programmatic processes, and NGA mission responsibilities
- Knowledge of and experience using Esri products
- Proven track record of developing productive relationships with customers, colleagues, and management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Experience working in or with government organizations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the application of GIS and GEOINT to National Security Objectives
- Experience with multiple elements of the IC and NGA
- Experience in business development and contract capture process including working with multiple companies as part of an integrated team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel as needed#LI-MM1
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top