- Understanding of wall panel construction;
- Inspect and square panels prior to sheathing;
- Apply sheathing and all wall panel components in the wall as directed;
- Cut and fit wood nailers and sheathing;
- Account for materials used on assembly line and record them for proper issuing to project;
- Read and use a tape measure;
- Vizualize sheathing layout to utilize materials;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Certifications and/or Licenses: None required
Relevant Experience & Training:
- Experience in rough carpentry, preferred but not required
- Knowledge and understanding of basic math,angles arcs andthe ability to add and subtract fractions
- Understanding and compliance of all company safety rules
- Constant standing, 66% or more
- Rarely sitting, less than 1%
- Frequent walking, 33% - 65%
- Frequent lifting 0-30lbs at medium pace rate, 33% - 65%
- Occasional lifting 31-49lbs at low pace rates, 32% or less
- Never lifting 50+lbs at very low pace rate, 0%
- Frequent carrying and awkward postures, 33%-65%
- Occasional pushing/pulling, reaching and climbing, 32% or less
- Rarely kneeling and crawling, less than 1%
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other business machines.
- Firm grasping is used when moving and lifting materials and when operating hand and power tools.
- Work will be performed in a combination of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Frequent exposure to low/high temperatures, humidity, and sudden temperature changes, 33%-65%
- Infrequent exposure to hazardous materials such as welding fumes, less than 5%
- Successful completion of a physical assessment may be required.
Meet Some of ERDMAN's Employees
Vice President, Operations
Scott coordinates expert advice for ERDMAN clients as they move through project phases, offering everything from tech advice to overall decision support in an effort to help clients reach objectives.
Back to top