- Mesa, AZ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Telecommunications Specialist in Mesa, Arizona.
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Worker you perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including phone system, cabling, water meters, transmitters as well as a good understanding of computer systems. You work as a team participant along with the General Manager to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
Your job will include:
- Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
- Attend morning staff meetings to communicate daily vendor appointments and required work.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Maintain communication systems
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- Maintain current reporting on phone, cable and communication systems.
- Conduct system repairs
- You will be required to drive a golf cart
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of direct technical work experience in applicable areas, including communications, cabling and systems repairs
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Willing to be on call for emergencies that arise after hours.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top