- Havelock, NC
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Store/Reservation Clerk in Stella, North Carolina.
What you'll do:
The Store Clerk sells merchandise, maintains the store and works with park staff to ensure that guests are provided with exceptional customer service.
Your job will include:
- Greet guests and answer questions about merchandise.
- Handle customer questions, requests and complaints in a professional manner.
- Accept payments and operate the cash register.
- Stock shelves and perform a detailed inventory count.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store, including sweeping, dusting and removing trash.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- One to three years of experience in retail role.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Knowledge of the RV business preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top