Store & Pro Shop Attendant
- Atlantic City, NJ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Store & Pro Shop Attendant in Ocean View, New Jersey.
What you'll do:
The Pro Shop Attendant assists with the management of the property's stores and recreational games and events. .
Your job will include:
- Must have a happy personality, enjoy people of all ages and love the great outdoors.
- Answer phones, answer questions and provide customer service.
- Schedule tee times for our mini golf course while working with activities director to promote awareness of fun activities,.
- Sell snacks and beverages
- Handle cash and run the cash register.
- able to follow basic directions from team leaders.
- Keep a clean work area as well as maintaining and cleaning all areas inside and outside of work station.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
Experience & skills you'll need:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Former cashier training a huge plus
- Comfortable handling money. Ability to balance the cash register.
- Willing to work afternoons, evenings and weekends as needed.
What we really want:
We are looking for the right folks to join our team and will train the right motivated individuals for any of our seasonal positions. Especially if you have great customer service skills, love to smile, have fun, and enjoy working with a great team. Not to mention working only miles from the beach and actually have the time to enjoy it this summer. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
LOTS OF ROOM TO GROW ~ If that's your thing.
Our company is one of the largest property owners in United States and offer have over 400 resorts nation wide. From the Keys in Florida to the big sky of Washington State and everything in between, if your looking for a company to really grow with or just a seasonal fun job to return each year at the Jersey Shore we would love to hear from you.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top