Store Clerk / Reservations
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of over 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are currently seeking a qualified Store Clerk / Reservationist for our property in Howe, IN. The successful candidates maintain property operations by attracting and serving residents, while ensuring the financial goals are met.
Job Duties include:
- Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours which include evenings, weekends, spring/summer holidays. All candidate must be able to effectively communicate with co workers, management and customers within out community. Candidate must be a self starter and a dedicated team member.
- Roles and Responsibilities (Job assignments include but are not limited to the following:)
- Create and sustain a positive customer friendly environment
- Process data within point of sales system (ACE)
- Process data within reservation system (DigRez)
- Cashier operations
- Manage office phones and gate speaker
- Inventory and replenish general store products
- Maintain a orderly and clean working area
- Greet visitors and check in reservations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Computer experience required
- Experience with automated accounting systems a plus
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, to handle the sales traffic
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top