Store Clerk - CAN
- Chilliwack, Canada
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Store Clerk - CAN in Lindell Beach, British Columbia.
What you'll do:
The Store Clerk sells merchandise and maintains the store. This position works as a team alongside park staff to ensure exceptional customer service for our guests.
Your job will include:
- Greet guests and answer questions about the merchandise.
- Train for the Welcome Center Ambassador position.
- Receive merchandise.
- Accept payments and operate the cash register.
- Stock shelves and perform a detailed inventory count.
- Sweep, dust and remove trash to maintain the cleanliness of the store.
- Perform quarterly inventory.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of experience in a retail role.
- Knowledge of the RV business preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top