What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Store Clerk at our Indian Lakes resort in Batesville, IN. This employee is responsible for selling merchandise and maintaining the store, and works as a team along with the park staff to ensure our guests are provided excellent customer service.
What does your job entail?
- Greeting guests and answering questions about the merchandise.
- Accepting payment and operating the cash register.
- Stocking shelves and performing a detailed inventory count.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the store. This includes but is not limited to sweeping, dusting, and trash removal.
- Representing Resort in a professional manner at all times.
- Helping serve in our cafe as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- The store operates 7 days a week: M-Th 10am-6pm, Fr-Sat 830am-8pm, Sun 830am-6pm.
Your qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in a retail role
- Knowledge of RV business preferred
- Organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top