With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Sales & Rental Associate in Lake Worth, Florida.
What you'll do:
This is not a 9-5, sit-behind-a-desk job. Instead, you will develop and execute upon creative sales and marketing plans designed to drive business to the community. Our sales team is highly collaborative and works together towards a common goal.
Your job will include:
- Selling, processing, and closing homes in accordance with company business plans.
- Showing homes and highlighting the features and benefits of the homes and the community. Approximately 85% of your time will be spent showing homes.
- Adhering to the company's selling philosophy when serving our customers while utilizing all selling and organizational tools provided to include accompanying them through model homes, undecorated models (which may be at various stages of construction), and/or available homesites.
- Providing timely and consistent follow-through with current customers from initial contact to after closing. Records must be maintained of all communication.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising, and demographics.
- Monitoring and recording daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools and sending "Thank You" notes to all potential customers along with continued follow up.
- Accomplishing required administrative tasks accurately, expertly, and in a timely manner, while handling priorities.
- Creating sales agreements which may include calculation of sales tax and monthly payment plans as well as running credit checks.
- Attending regular rally meetings to review sales and marketing strategies.
- Meeting with residents and buyers to list and sell homes and keeping a database of available homes for sale.
- Collaborating with the Community Manager, Regional Sales Manager and/or Regional Manager to develop the community sales and marketing plans.
- Participating in regional call campaigns and community events.
- As part of community outreach, building strong resident relations with ongoing communications and an all-encompassing attitude of courteous, respect, and customer service to self-generate sales.
Experience & skills you need:
- Strong customer service and sales skills with a proven history of success.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills when interacting with potential customers, sales leadership, and the operations team.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, professional, and capable of achieving goals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team-centered environment.
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Strong math skills and the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions.
- Ability to problem solve and be detail oriented.
- Understand and follow company established policies and procedures.
- Enjoy collaborating, being a team player with a strong work ethic, accepting constructive feedback, and following directions from a manager.
- Committed to self-development of sales, marketing, and technological advancements.
- Enjoy self-generating sales through outreach and marketing initiatives.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of products including Outlook and Excel.
- You have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. This is required.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.