What are we looking for?
ELS is looking for a Sales Manager at our Sunshine Valley community in Chandler, AZ. This is not a 9-5, sit-behind-a-desk job. Instead, you will develop and execute upon creative marketing plans designed to drive business to our property. Our sales team is highly reciprocal and we work together towards a common goal.
What does your job entail?
- You will show a daily average of four homes by highlighting the features and benefits of the homes and community. Approximately 85% of your time will be spent showing homes.
- You'll spend some time on the phone conducting preliminary sales calls with potential buyers. You also send "Thank You" notes to all potential customers and leave the door open for follow up and continued conversation.
- You will put together sales contracts which may include calculation of sales tax and monthly payment plans as well as running credit checks.
- You'll be meeting with residents and buyers in order to list and sell homes, keeping a database of available homes for sale.
- You will also collaborate with the resort manager, regional sales manager and/or regional manager to develop the community sales & marketing plans.
- As part of your community outreach, you build strong resident relations with ongoing communications and an all-encompassing attitude of courteous, respect, and customer service.
- Accomplish required administrative tasks accurately, expertly, and in a timely manner, while handling priorities.
- You will order and lead timely completion of new home set-ups with contractors, regional manager, or regional vice president of sales if applicable.
Your qualifications include:
- You have robust customer service and sales skills with a history of success.
- Communication is your thing-you have the gift of gab and you are able to communicate effectively with potential customers, sales leadership and the operations team.
- You have confirmed skills in PR and Marketing so you can get the word out.
- Your math skills are strong and you have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and, of course, commissions.
- You are detail oriented and notice the little things.
- We hire outstanding teammates who enjoy collaborating and jumping in to get the job done.
- You have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. This is required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish!
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: salary, bonus program, health insurance, 401(k), and paid holidays and vacations.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to fostering a culture that is meaningful, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our excellent resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top