RV Resort Manager
- Miami, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of RV Resort Manager in Miami, Florida.
What you'll do:
The Resort Manager provides exceptional customer service to attract and serve our guests and ensure that we meet our financial goals. Selected as 2010's "Best Campground in Miami" with it's thirty-four acres of tropical camping paradise among avocado, mango and palm trees, Miami Everglades RV Resort is conveniently located for access to many area attractions including Everglades National Park which is less than 10 miles away and Key Largo only 30 miles to our south.
Your job will include:
- Maintain the resources and assets of the property, including staff, community buildings, roads and amenities.
- Ensure that the property is clean and attractive in order to maximize occupancy.
- Partner with the marketing teams to attract new residents and provide excellent customer service that contributes to the positive living experience of our residents.
- Show homes when they become available.
- Analyze, prepare and manage the community's operation budget to improve profitability.
- Set high quality standards and provide outstanding customer service to our residents.
Experience & skills you need:
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of property management experience; experience in a multi-family and/or manufactured home setting is preferred.
- Strong operational, collaborative and leadership skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and other web-based applications, specifically financial systems.
- Experience in marketing and/or sales preferred.
- Understanding of the operating complexities and the daily tasks associated with the position.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top