Retail Store/Gas Station Clerk
What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Store Clerk at our Yosemite Lakes resort in Groveland, CA. Our beautiful resort is located just 5 miles outside the west gate of Yosemite National Park. This position is responsible for selling merchandise and maintaining the store, as well as working as a team along with the park staff to ensure our guests are provided excellent customer service.
What does your job entail?
- Greets guests and answers questions about the merchandise and fuel pumps.
- Accepts payment and operates the cash register.
- Stocks shelves and performs a detailed inventory count.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the store. This includes but is not limited to sweeping, dusting, and trash removal.
- Representing resort in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your qualifications include
- Excellent customer service acumens
- 1+ years experience in a retail role
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Lift inventory up to 30 LBS boxes
What do you get from us?
We provide possible housing accommodations for certain employees. Please inquire if you are interested in learning more.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of over 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top