What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Restaurant Server for our Voyager RV Resort in Tucson, AZ. We are seeking a friendly Restaurant Server who can deliver excellent customer service while memorizing our menu and daily specials.
What does your job entail?
- Taking food and drink orders from customers
- Delivering those orders to the proper people in the kitchen or the bar.
- Providing excellent service to customers.
Your qualifications include:
- 2+ years' Server experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to utilize a restaurant POS software platform a plus
- Valid driver's license is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds daily
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: salary, bonus program, health insurance, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, and paid holidays and vacations.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of over 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top