What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking a qualified Resort Manager for our Lake Magic RV Resort in Clermont, Florida. As the Manager, you will maintain resort operations by attracting and serving guests and ensuring we meet financial goals.
What does your job entail?
- You will be fully responsible for the resources and assets of the resort, including staff, community buildings, roads and amenities.
- You will partner with our marketing team to attract new guests by providing excellent customer service that contributes to the experience of our guests.
- Maintaining the resort and making sure it is clean and attractive.
- To ensure success, you will analyze, prepare, and manage the operational budget of the resort in order to improve profitability.
- As the face of ELS, you will provide outstanding customer service to our customers and guests.
Your skills and experience include:
- A Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and commensurate experience.
- You are a true operator and understand the complexities of the daily tasks in this type of role.
- You have at least 5 years of property management experience; previous management experience in an RV or MHC setting advantageous and preferred
- Marketing and sales experience, this is a plus.
- You are nimble using computer systems and have excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications, and other web based applications including financial systems.
- You have a current driver's license.
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental and vision plans; a generous 401k employer match; and paid vacations, holidays and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top