- McMinnville, OR
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Resort Manager in Cloverdale, Oregon.
What you'll do:
The Resort Manager provides exceptional customer service to attract and serve our guests and ensure that we meet our financial goals. Our resort sits on the Oregon coast at the premier tourist destination of Pacific City. Daily life in the role is busy and multi-faceted including management of on-site projects, team members, customer concerns, and tactical planning. More information about our resort can be found here.
Your job will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to campers to ensure an excellent guest experience.
- Manage the resources and assets of the property, including buildings, sites, and amenities.
- Hire and manage campground employees.
- Prepare, manage, and analyze the operational budget of the campground.
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Maintain the campground and ensure that it's clean and attractive.
- Partner with the marketing team to attract new guests.
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's degree, or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5+ years of property management experience; experience in RV, campground, hotel, multi-family, or manufactured home setting is preferred.
- Strong operations skills and a thorough understanding of the complexities of this position.
- At least one year of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills.
- Project management and understanding of preventive maintenance.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and other web-based applications.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top