- Daytona Beach, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Resort Manager in Ormond Beach, Florida.
What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking a qualified Resort Manager for our Sunshine Holiday Daytona RV Resort resort in Ormond Beach, Florida. Just minutes away from the Daytona Speedway, this gorgeous community and RV park in Daytona Beach is the perfect retreat for relaxation, activities and friendship. For more information about our RV Resort, click here. As the Manager, you will maintain property operations by attracting and serving guests and ensuring we meet financial goals.
What You'll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents and guests to ensure an excellent experience.
- Manage the resources and assets of the property, including buildings and amenities.
- Conduct marketing activities to attract new customers.
- Hire and manage resort employees.
- Prepare, manage and analyze the operational budget of the resort.
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Maintain the resort and ensure that it's clean and attractive.
- Partner with the marketing team to attract new guests.
- Analyze, prepare and manage the operational budget of the resort to improve its profitability.
Your skills and experience include:
- A Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and commensurate experience.
- You are a true operator and understand the complexities of the daily tasks in this type of role.
- You have at least 5 years of property management experience; previous management experience in an RV or MHC setting advantageous and preferred
- Marketing and sales experience, this is a plus.
- You are nimble using computer systems and have excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications, and other web based applications including financial systems.
- You have a current driver's license.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top