- Truckee, CA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Resort Manager in Emigrant Gap, California.
What You'll Do
The Resort Manager provides exceptional customer service to attract and serve our guests and ensure that we meet our financial goals. Our resort operates strictly during summer months and as a result requires great attention to detail for ramping up a large team quickly and effectively, with our customer's satisfaction as our top priority. This position is Full-Time, Seasonal to start April to October.
Snowflower RV Resort is located in the Sierras and features a 23-acre lake with stocked trout, and canoe and paddle boat rentals. Snowflower RV Resort has stunning sunset views and you will also see a wide selection of wildlife. We also offer a range of fun-filled and adventurous activities including trout fishing, kayaking, swimming, hiking and biking. More information about our resort can be found here.
Your job will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents and guests to ensure an excellent experience.
- Manage the resources and assets of the property, including buildings and amenities.
- Conduct marketing activities to attract new customers.
- Hire and manage resort employees.
- Prepare, manage and analyze the operational budget of the resort.
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Maintain the resort and ensure that it's clean and attractive.
- Partner with the marketing team to attract new guests.
- Analyze, prepare and manage the operational budget of the resort to improve its profitability.
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's degree, or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of property management experience, preferably in an RV or manufacturing home community setting.
- Strong operations skills and a thorough understanding of the complexities of this position.
- At least one year of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and other web-based applications.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing preferred.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top