Resort Activities Events Team
- Atlantic City, NJ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Resort Activities Events Team in Ocean View, New Jersey.
Our you looking for a fun and exciting position that allows you to meet great people from all over the country and work with a great team all while enjoying the great outdoors close to the beach while having enough time this summer to actually enjoy it? Our national company is excited to bring on some new team members to join our campground resort activities and event staff. We are looking for team members who like to think outside of the box, that are team oriented, love people and are excited to plan and execute fun filled events for all ages.
What you'll do:
The Activities Team is responsible for providing guests with the experience of a lifetime. This includes tailoring to the needs of small groups, young families, multi-generational families, older couples, and more. Our campground activities team have bright and friendly personalities in order to build lasting, positive relationships with our resort members. Designing group gatherings and answering campers' questions are a crucial part of the overall experience of our customers. The perfect candidate is an ultimate master-of-trades, willing to go the extra mile to ensure our guests have a truly rewarding experience.
Our Activities team helps to plan and implement weekly resort activities and events. Activity Team members provide exceptional customer service and ensures our guests have enjoyable and memorable experiences at our resorts.
Your job will include:
- Coordinate all aspects of resort activities from inception to completion.
- Plan, schedule, prepare, promote and successfully execute events and activities.
- Conduct appropriate and engaging activities for various age groups.
- Develop supply lists for upcoming activities and events within specified budgets.
- Communicate regularly with managers and other staff members.
- Creating itineraries for people of all ages
- Working with campground staff to execute activities
- Leading outings and events
- Answering questions regarding scheduled activities
- Assisting customers in planning their own events
- Planning activities that include as many guests as possible
- Accommodating guests who may have special needs
- Building rapport with guests through genuine interactions
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent of experience.
- Passion for nature
- Creative, ability to utilize surrounding natural landscape
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Team-oriented mindset
One to three years of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills preferred
- group activities and event experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational, coordination and scheduling skills a huge plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on customer needs while staying on budget.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- MUST LOVE PEOPLE AND NATURE
This is a great role for anyone looking to develop their event and activities skills while working with a national company. Our company has over 400 resort locations around the country with over 6 right here in Cape May County. This position could certainly lead to many other opportunities and at minimum could easily be a reoccurring seasonal position for the right candidates while continuing to offer plenty of room for growth, training and continued education with one of the largest resort property owners in the United States.
We offer a competitive pay based on experience, personality and availability. Send us off your resume and let the fun start now!
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top