What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking a Reservations Clerk for our Victoria Palms resort and community in Donna, TX. We are a busy resort with an abundance of exciting activities. In this role, you will deliver exceptional customer service to facilitate an excellent guest and resident experience.
What does your job entail?
- You act as the resort liaison by enthusiastically providing guests and residents with information and answering questions, both in-person and over the phone.
- You make reservations in our online system and ensure a smooth check-in and check-out process.
- You facilitate monetary transactions including processing payments and deposits.
- You maintain operational efficiency of the office by making copies, sending faxes, running reports and submitting maintenance request forms.
- You partner with the Manager to address resident inquiries in a timely and professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner by exhibiting patience and concern.
- You provide support to additional team members, as needed.
- Maintain open communication with the Manager and remain professional in attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your qualifications include:
- You possess a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a customer service position.
- You exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are patient, friendly and enjoy helping others.
- You are nimble using computer systems.
- You maintain a valid driver's license with a good driving record and auto insurance.
- You are punctual and reliable.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top