With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Regional Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, Arizona.
What you'll do:
The Regional Administrative Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to the regional executives including VPs and SVP. This position manages calendars, maintains files, plans meetings and events, prepares presentations and works on ad hoc projects.
Your job will include:
- Write and distribute reports and business correspondence.
- Update and maintain sales license records for the region.
- Coordinate travel for executives and managers.
- Instruct and supervise part-time and temporary employees as needed.
- Plan and coordinate regional manager summits.
- Maintain capital expenditure files and records.
- Assist community personnel and direct them to appropriate departments as necessary.
- Help foster a collaborative team environment.
- Coordinate compliance with human resources, risk management and accounting policies and procedures.
Skills & experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, as well as the ability to perform word processing and data entry.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond in a timely and direct manner to questions from managers, clients, vendors, customers and the general public.
- Experience working in a residential property management environment is beneficial.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.