Recreational Activities Director
What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking an Activities Director for our Medina Lake resort in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will plan and implement activities on a weekly basis. This role is great if you have a creative mind and enjoy engaging with others. We are looking for that person who wants to bring a smile to guest's faces and create memories. We are part of the hospitality business therefore working on weekends and holidays is required.
What does your job entail?
- With your team, you will coordinate all aspects of resort activities from inception to completion, including: planning, scheduling, preparation, promotion and execution.
- You will enthusiastically conduct activities that are appropriate and engaging for various age groups.
- When given a budget, you will develop a supply list for upcoming activities and events.
- You communicate regularly with managers and other staff, remaining professional in attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Your qualifications include:
- You possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have superior customer service skills with 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- You are skilled in administrative duties, especially coordinating and scheduling.
- You can stay organized, prioritize multiple tasks and have strong attention to detail.
- You maintain a current, valid driver's license.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, our teammates contribute to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top