Recreation and Activity Assistant
What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking a qualified Recreation and Activity Assistant for our Plymouth Rock resort in Plymouth, WI. The successful candidates maintain resort operations by attracting and serving guests, while ensuring the financial goals are met.
What does your job entail?
- Assist in coordinating and planning weekly activities and crafts for all ages of Campground's guests
- Maintaining organization of Campground Activity building and supplies
- Provide an inviting, energetic environment for our guests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top